Temporary resident card
HOW TO GET VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENT CARD ISSUED FOR THE FOREIGNERS ?
I/ Temporary resident card:
- Three types of short-term Temporary resident card: 1 month, 3 month and 6 month card.
- Long-term Temporary resident card is considered to be a long-term visa issused by immigration authorities to allow foreigners living in Vietnam from 1 to 5 years.
- Temporary resident cards holders are exempted from visa upon arrival and entry in Vietnam winthin the duration of temporary resident card
II/ Types of Temporary resident card:
- Holders have Vietnamese relatives.
- Holders have relatives who are foreigners working in Vietnam.
- Holders are foreign investors in Vietnam
- Holders are foreigners working in Vietnam.
III/ Required documents applying for Temporary resident card:
- Original Valid Passport(more than 6 month validation time)
- Attached visa (if any).
- Residence registration at localities.
- Investment certificate or Business registration certificate (notarized within 6 months)
- Official dispatch introducing signature and seal (form provided by Top Travel).
- Form NA6+NA8 (provided by Top Travel)
- 02 photos(image size 2x3 cm) in white background
- Approval letter (DN)
- Work permit (notarized within 6 months)
Note: Procedures may vary depending on submission time. Contact us for specific consultation
IV/free services provided by Top Travel:
- Advise on legal regulations on granting temporary residence card for foreigners.
- Guide and prepare the standard application for temporary residence card in all cases.
- free delivery to customers’ houses or companies.
IV/ Toptravel’s Commitment:
- Toptravel have over 6 year experiences in inbound Visa, including visas, temporary residence cards, work permits
- Have expertise and experiences in preparing documents
- Have simple and quick internal procedure with affordable fee for all cases especially asking for card with short notice.
- Prestige, high quality and customers’ satisfaction is our top priority
- Commit not to push price higher.